Cardinal Kia… Our Employees Drive Us.
There is a reason why Cardinal Kia is considered an excellent place to work in the automotive industry. Allowing our employees the freedom to grab hold of their aspirations and take the initiative is what makes the employment experience worthwhile. Each team member shows their value repeatedly, in turn providing us the fuel we need to succeed and the drive to move in the right direction. Our employees are empowered to make the right decisions for the organization, are encouraged to develop their skills through ongoing training opportunities, and are recognized for exceeding our expectations by providing them with excellent advancement opportunities.
What we look for:
- A passion for Excellence – If you have the drive to succeed and the motivation to do better than the rest, then you have our attention.
- Integrity – If moral and ethical principles are held strongly important in both your personal and professional life, then you are a good fit.
- Team Player – An optimistic, friendly individual who is capable of interacting as part of a team and who loves dealing with others as a general rule.
- Customer Focused – Our customers are the reason we come to work each day and every member of the team strives to please each and every one of them.
- Willingness to Grow – Sometimes the rules change in the automotive industry, so each team member must be flexible enough to change as required and be courageous enough to learn new things.
- Reliability – Team members look to each other for a wide range of issues, as do customers. Team members must be ready to provide clarity in different situations and always follow up.
- Winning Attitude – An individual who welcomes new challenges, aims to provide an amazing experience for every customer that walks through the door, and who takes the initiative in a quest to take things to the next level.
Cardinal Kia is currently looking for experienced Sales people, Parts and Service Managers, and Class A Mechanics to join the team. If you are who we are looking for, please email your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.